Fallon MassHealth members
At Fallon Health, we care about your health. With our MassHealth plans, you get top doctors near when you live and work, healthy extras such as discounts from CVS and a free online health encyclopedia, and access to quality care.
Renewing your MassHealth coverage
You must renew your MassHealth coverage each year to continue to be a Fallon Health member.
- If you received renewal paperwork by mail and need help, call the MassHealth Customer Service Center at 1-800-841-2900 (TTY/TDD: 1-800-497-4648). See a sample of the letter you'll get from MassHealth.
- The fastest and easiest way to reapply for coverage for both individuals and families is by visiting MAhealthconnector.org. You can renew your MassHealth benefits by applying online at MAhealthconnector.org. Simply visit the website and click the "Get Started link" on the homepage.
Frequently asked questions about renewing your coverage
Why do I need to submit a new application?
MassHealth is required by law to review your eligibility every year. This process must be completed or you could lose your MassHealth benefits and Fallon will not be able to pay for your medical services.
What do I need to do?
You must submit a new application to keep health coverage for yourself and for any members of your household.
How do I apply?
How do I get help with my application?
- You can call the MassHealth Customer Service Center at 1-800-841-2900 (TTY/TDD: 1-800-497-4648).
- You can call Fallon Health Customer Service at: 1-800-341-4848 (TTY: TRS 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- You can find a Navigator or Certified Application Counselor at https://betterhealthconnector.com/enrollment-assisters. Just enter your ZIP code.
- In person: you can visit one of the MassHealth Enrollment Centers listed below.
- Chelsea Enrollment Center
45-47 Spruce Street
Chelsea, MA 02150
- Springfield Enrollment Center
333 Bridge Street
Springfield, MA 01103
- Taunton Enrollment Center
21 Spring Street, Suite 4
Taunton, MA 02780
- Tewksbury Enrollment Center
367 East Street
Tewksbury, MA 01876
- If you get Transitional Aid to Families with Dependent Children (TAFDC), you can also renew your MassHealth benefits with your caseworker or your local Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) office. To find your local DTA office, call 877-382-2363. If you receive both MassHealth and Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits (formerly food stamps), you will be a part of MassHealth’s Express Lane renewal process. Your MassHealth benefits will be automatically renewed at the time of your annual review.
What information will I need to complete the application?
- Social security numbers for all people who are applying (if they have social security numbers)
- Addresses of current and past residences for everyone in your household who needs insurance
- Credit cards
- A copy of your federal tax return from last year. If you did not file taxes last year, or your income has changed since last year, have information about your current income ready (such as pay stubs).
- Names of current and previous employers
- Mortgage, including name of the lender and amount of mortgage
- Auto ownership – details of the car, license plate, and auto loans
- Loans – including auto, student, home equity
Where do I send my completed application?
- By mail to:
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Health Insurance Processing Center
P.O. Box 4405
Taunton, MA 02780
- By phone:
You can complete your application over the phone. Call the MassHealth Customer Service Center at 1-800-841-2900 (TTY/TDD: 1-800-497-4648).
- By fax to:
What happens next?
Your current household coverage will continue until the date your benefits will terminate. This date will be printed on the renewal notice letter from MassHealth. Once you complete the application and it is processed by MassHealth, you will receive a letter from MassHealth letting you know if you qualify for health coverage or not.
Your plan and benefit information
Highlights of Fallon MassHealth
- $10 gift card when you complete your Health Needs Assessment (pdf).
- 20% discount on certain items at any CVS/pharmacy® store or online at www.cvs.com.
- Free prenatal vitamins, a free car seat, a free breast pump, and other “little extras” through the Oh Baby! program
- Free office visits, inpatient care, and 24-hour emergency coverage
- Customer service help from interpreters who speak more than 140 languages
- A free online health encyclopedia with information on diseases, conditions, medications and other health topics.
Member Handbook and Covered Services Lists
Your Member Handbook and Covered Services List show you the benefits and services that are covered by Fallon MassHealth. You can find the Member Handbook and Covered Services List for your plan type below.
Do you have questions about your benefits or services?
- You can call a member of our customer service team at: 1-800-341-4848 (TTY: TRS 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- You can also manage your account and check your benefits and coverage online. Just log into "myFallon" using the login box at the top right of this page.
Doctors and specialists
With Fallon MassHealth, you can see top doctors near where you live or work. Your network includes doctors from:
- Lahey Health
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
- Reliant Medical Group
- Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Lowell Community Health Center
You can use our online Find a doctor tool to find a doctor near you.
Behavioral health providers
Beacon Health Strategies manages behavioral health benefits for our MassHealth members. On their site you'll be able to look for behavioral health providers and find helpful information about behavioral health topics. To find a provider, click the "Find a behavioral health provider" link below and then type "FCHP" in the box called "Plan name."