Fallon MassHealth members
At Fallon Health, we care about your health. With our MassHealth plans, you get top doctors near when you live and work, healthy extras such as discounts from CVS and a free online health encyclopedia, and access to quality care from the country's #1 Medicaid plan.*
Your plan and benefit information
Highlights of Fallon MassHealth
- $10 gift card when you complete your Health Needs Assessment (pdf).
- 20% discount on certain items at any CVS/pharmacy® store or online at www.cvs.com.
- Free prenatal vitamins, a free car seat, a free breast pump, and other “little extras” through the Oh Baby! program
- Free office visits, inpatient care, and 24-hour emergency coverage
- Customer service help from interpreters who speak more than 140 languages
- A free online health encyclopedia with information on diseases, conditions, medications and other health topics.
Member Handbook and Covered Services Lists
Your Member Handbook and Covered Services List show you the benefits and services that are covered by Fallon MassHealth. You can find the Member Handbook and Covered Services List for your plan type below.
Do you have questions about your benefits or services?
- You can call a member of our customer service team at: 1-800-341-4848 (TTY: TRS 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- You can also manage your account and check your benefits and coverage online. Just log into "myFallon" using the login box at the top right of this page.
Doctors and specialists
With Fallon MassHealth, you can see top doctors near where you live or work. Your network includes doctors from:
- Lahey Health
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
- Reliant Medical Group
- Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Lowell Community Health Center
You can use our online Find a doctor tool to find a doctor near you.
Behavioral health providers
Beacon Health Strategies manages behavioral health benefits for our MassHealth members. On their site you'll be able to look for behavioral health providers and find helpful information about behavioral health topics. To find a provider, click the "Find a behavioral health provider" link below and then type "FCHP" in the box called "Plan name."
* Out of 131 Medicaid plans nationwide, Fallon Health Medicaid was ranked #1 based on clinical performance, member satisfaction and NCQA Accreditation, according to NCQA’s Medicaid Health Insurance Plan Rankings 2013–2014 for Fallon Health Medicaid. NCQA is an independent, not-for-profit organization dedicated to measuring the quality of America’s health care, not affiliated with Fallon Health. More information can be found at www.ncqa.org.