A health and wellness program for birth, baby and beyond*
Oh Baby! is a health and wellness program available at no additional cost to eligible members who are either expecting or adopting a child. Eligible participants will receive items like prenatal vitamins, a car seat or breast pump, a home safety kit, discounts on childbirth classes and birth announcements, plus a few little extras—all at no additional cost!
Enroll in Oh Baby!
What you get as an Oh Baby! participant**
Discounts and reimbursements
Childbirth and sibling classes reimbursement
Fallon Community Health Plan members are eligible for a $40 reimbursement per contract for childbirth classes ($20 for a refresher class or siblings class)*. To locate a childbirth class in your area, ask your obstetrician or contact the hospital where you expect to deliver. A childbirth class request for reimbursement must be submitted to obtain the reimbursement.
Download a printable reimbursement form
Quarterly drawings for a $100 American Express® Gift Cheque
To enter the quarterly drawings for the $100 American Express® Gift Cheques, complete and mail to us the drawing entry included in your Oh Baby! welcome kit, following your postpartum visit to your doctor or midwife.
To be eligible for the American Express® Gift Cheque drawings, the mother must be a member of FCHP Direct Care, FCHP Select Care, FCHP Flex Care Direct FCHP Flex Care Select, FCHP Commonwealth Care, FCHP MassHealth or Fallon Preferred Care at the time of her postpartum visit.
Am I eligible for Oh Baby!?
To participate, you must be a member of one of the following plans: FCHP Direct Care, FCHP Select Care, FCHP Flex Care Direct, FCHP Flex Care Select, FCHP Commonwealth Care, FCHP MassHealth or Fallon Preferred Care. Benefits may vary by employer.
Oh Baby! eligibility and enrollment guidelines
- The program applies to births and adoptions, and is for parents or legal guardians.
- The mother must be enrolled in one of the eligible plans to obtain the prenatal vitamins.
- To be eligible for the car seat, breast pump, the American Academy of Pediatrics' book, Caring For Your Baby and Young Child: Birth to Age 5, the home safety kit and the announcement discount, the new child must be a member of one of the eligible plans.
- The mother must be enrolled in one of the eligible plans at the time of her postpartum visit to be eligible for the quarterly drawings for a $100 American Express® Gift Cheques.
- There is only one childbirth or sibling class reimbursement per contract. One of the parents must be enrolled in one of the eligible FCHP plans at the time the class was taken.
- Eligible members can enroll in the Oh Baby! program anytime prior to the birth or adoption through age 2.
Once enrolled, you'll receive an Oh Baby! welcome kit with more information about the program, including how to receive free prenatal vitamins, how to participate in the drawings and how to receive your free gifts.
* Benefits and coverage may vary by product, plan design and employer. For specific details regarding your FCHP plan, benefits and features, please check with your employer or contact a member of our customer service team at 1-800-868-5200 (TTY users please call TRS Relay 711), Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. MassHealth members can call FCHP Customer Service at: 1-800-341-4848 (TTY users please call TRS Relay 711) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
** The baby’s mother must be on the policy to obtain the free prenatal vitamins and the electric breast pump. To receive the convertible toddler seat, your baby must be on the policy.