It Fits! fitness reimbursement program
Fallon Health's It Fits! is a fitness reimbursement program which gives you up to $400* per family ($200 for an individual plan) to use toward gym memberships, Pilates and yoga classes, Weight Watchers® programs, school and town sports programs, ski passes, road race fees and a variety of other healthy activities.
What is eligible for reimbursement?
- Gym and health club memberships
- Cardiovascular home fitness equipment**
- School sports athletic user fees
- Town sports programs
- Ski lift tickets and season passes
- Road race fees
- Sports camps
- Yoga, pilates, and aerobics classes (when taught by a certified instructor)
Weight Watchers monthly passes (meetings)†
Weight Watchers Online†
- Registration costs for Jenny Craig®
- Membership fees for TOPS®: Take Off Pounds Sensibly
If you have any questions about eligibility for reimbursement call Fallon Customer Service at 1-800-868-5200 (TTY users please call TRS Relay 711), Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
What can’t be reimbursed?
Reimbursement is not available for social clubs, equipment, uniforms, greens fees, transportation, association memberships, lodging, meals, fitness clothing and vitamins.
Who is eligible for reimbursement?
To be eligible for an It Fits! reimbursement, you must be a Fallon member enrolled in an eligible Fallon product and participate in an eligible healthy activity.
How do I get reimbursed?
Please submit the following to Fallon Health:
Reimbursement form - completed and signed by subscriber.
- Documentation from the club, facility, program or event showing dates of contract and member(s) enrolled.
- Dated, original receipts from club, facility, program or event, or copies of bank/credit statements (if paid by electronic funds transfer) showing:
1. Member’s name
2. Name of activity
3. Individual charges or fees paid
Note: receipts will not be returned to the submitting party
Mail these materials to:
P.O. Box 15121
Worcester, MA 01615
Please note: Instead of requesting Weight Watchers coupons online, most members† will now pay for the eligible weight loss programs of their choice and fill out an It Fits! form to get reimbursed.
Why should I take advantage of It Fits!?
The U.S. Surgeon General’s Report on Physical Activity and Health‡ states that regular physical activity can protect against diseases such as cancer, heart disease and high blood pressure as well as contribute to healthy bones, muscles, joints and improved mental health.
With It Fits!, kids and adults alike can develop a healthy lifestyle that includes physical activity…and save money doing it!
* Benefits and coverage may vary by product, plan design and employer. For specific details regarding your Fallon plan, benefits and features, please check with your employer or contact a member of our customer service team at 1-800-868-5200 (TTY users please call TRS Relay 711), Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. MassHealth members can call Fallon Customer Service at: 1-800-341-4848 (TTY users please call TRS Relay 711) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
** Cardiovascular home fitness equipment must be new and purchased within the plan year at a retail store–receipt and proof of payment required. Excludes secondary markets such as Craigslist, eBay and Amazon.
† Register for Weight Watchers via the designated website for Fallon members. After purchase, fill out an It Fits! form to get reimbursed. Fallon Senior Plan and NaviCare members can still request Weight Watchers coupons by calling Fallon Customer Service at 1-800-868-5200 (TTY users please call TRS Relay 711).
‡ The complete U.S. Surgeon General’s Report on Physical Activity and Health can be accessed at: http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/sgr/sgr.htm.
Weight Watchers® is a registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.