Learn about Wellforce Care Plan
What is Wellforce Care Plan?
Wellforce Care Plan is a MassHealth Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Partnership Plan. It is made up of the Wellforce Care Plan ACO and Fallon Health. The Wellforce ACO is a group of hospitals and providers who have agreed to work closely together to take good care of you and your family. Fallon Health is a leading health care services company that has been caring for MassHealth members for more than 40 years.
Wellforce Care Plan is made up of doctors and other health care providers from, or affiliated with:
- Circle Health
- Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital (Hallmark Health System)
- Lowell Community Health Center
- Lowell General Hospital
- Lowell General Physician Hospital Organization
- Melrose-Wakefield Hospital (Hallmark Health System)
- New England Quality Care Alliance (NEQCA)
- Tufts Medical Center
Why will I be/have I been enrolled in Wellforce Care Plan?
MassHealth has changed its health plan options. You have more choices for receiving care. One of these choices is Wellforce Care Plan. MassHealth is automatically enrolling MassHealth members who have a Wellforce primary care provider into Wellforce Care Plan as of March 1, 2018.
How is Wellforce Care Plan different from my current MassHealth plan?
As a member of the Wellforce Care Plan, all of your health care is managed by your primary care provider (PCP). Your PCP will work with Wellforce Care Plan’s group of doctors, hospitals and community health centers to provide you with great health care. You’ll have the same benefits you’ve always had with MassHealth, including behavioral health services and free rides for emergencies. You’ll also get:
- $10 CVS Select gift card when you fill out your health survey
- Free prenatal vitamins, a free car seat, and other “little extras” for expectant parents through the Oh Baby! program
- A free online health resource with info on conditions, medicines and other health topics
- Free help for people with asthma, heart disease, diabetes or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Wellforce Care Plan can also help you get behavioral health counseling services. They can teach you about children’s services. And they can show you how to apply for food stamps and other benefits.
Do I have to do anything?
No. If you have a PCP that is participating in the Wellforce Care Plan, then MassHealth will enroll you in Wellforce Care Plan. You shouldn’t need to do anything else. If you’re not sure if you’re enrolled, call MassHealth. They can be reached at 1-800-841-2900 (TTY: 1-800-497-4648). They’re available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Or, visit MassHealthChoices.com.
If you are currently pregnant, in treatment, or have an upcoming surgery on or after March 1, 2018, call us at-1-855-508-4715 (TRS 711) to let us know. We will work with you and your providers to avoid any interruptions to your care.