Get care 24/7 with telemedicine
Phone or video consults with doctors, no matter where you are
Teladoc gives you 24-hour access, 7 days a week to a U.S. board-certified doctor who can treat non-emergency health issues like:
- cold and flu symptoms
- respiratory and sinus infections
- skin problems
- urinary tract infections
- pink eye
They can also send a short-term prescription straight to your pharmacy of choice when medically necessary.
When you should call Teladoc:
- If your primary care provider (PCP) isn’t available
- If you're considering the emergency room or urgent care for a non-emergency issue
- If you’re feeling sick on vacation or otherwise away from home
To create an account with Teladoc:
- Go to teladoc.com/fallon and click “Set up account.”
- Call 1-800-Teladoc (1-800-835-2362).
Teladoc does not replace your primary care provider.